Come celebrate The Perennial's two-year anniversary, meet local, sustainable rancher Doniga Markegard and sample a special climate beneficial beef tasting menu featuring Markegard Family Grass Fed beef.
We're honored to host one of our heroes: Doniga Markegard works with the Natural Resource Conservation Service to restore large swaths of land through cattle-grazing. She also organizes a working group at the State Capital for small dairies and spearheaded legislation that enables family farms to be more economically and environmentally sustainable.
Overall, Doniga is dedicated to regenerating land through ranching practices that build soil, sequester carbon, enhance habitat and produce nutrient-dense (AKA delicious) beef!
Meet Doniga and talk climate beneficial beef at 4:30pm
Markegard Beef Tasting Menu at 5:30pm - Reserve Here
(and throughout the evening while supplies last)
- Beef Tartare with Grasses
- NY Strip w Pickled Turnips, Nasturtium, Bearnaise
- Beef Shank and Broccoli di Ciccio Pappardelle
- Bone Marrow Ice Cream w Lemon Chiffon Cake, Candied Meyer Lemon, White Chocolate Tuile
* menu may change based on product availability, etc.